These give you a well-balanced boost of energy on the go. Great for pre or post work-out.
- 1 cup raw unsalted cashews
- 1 cup raw unsalted almonds
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup dried blueberries or cherries
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Add nuts to food processor. Process until nuts are pea-sized.
- Add dates and fruit and process until all ingredients have broken down and are a bit sticky.
- Add in vanilla extract, almond milk, and cocoa.
- Process until all ingredients come together.
- Roll into 1.5 inch balls or squares and store in the fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer.
Recipe by Path Nutrition