The Life Changing Magic of Roasted Vegetables
The easiest way to eat more veggies is to cook more veggies.
Roasting your veggies is an effortless way to get it done!
Many clients tell us that this simple technique was a game changer for them.
Who are we to deny you the life-changing magic of roasted veggies?
ROASTING 101 - How to Roast Veggies
1. Preheat your oven to 375-400 degrees. (If you have a convection setting-use it!)
2. Grab a cookie sheet. Line it with foil.
3. Chop up some veggies. (or buy pre-chopped. It's fine!)
4. Drizzle (or spray) avocado oil on them, toss to make sure it's even.
5. Season with salt. Experiment with different rubs, herbs, spices, and sauces!
6. Pop them in the oven and cook for 20-30 minutes, until they're done to your liking.
What to do with all these roasted veggies?
Add to salads or bowls. Enjoy hot or cold.
Reheat for a quick side to a rotisserie chicken or ANYTHING.
Try with your favorite sauce, dip or dressing.
Store leftovers for up to three days in the fridge.
Subscribe for more recipes
Join our newsletter and get weekly Chef created & Dietitian approved recipes