- 2 small-med avocados
- 1/4 cup honey (optional & to taste)
- 1 cup almond milk
1. Blend all ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth.
2. Pour into 3-ounce cups and insert popsicle sticks in the middle.
3. Place in freezer for 4 hours or until completely frozen. Enjoy
Get the Layered Look
Fill bottom half of cup with avocado mixture and top half with almond milk. Insert popsicle sticks and freeze. For diagonal layering, angle cups in an ice tray and freeze avocado layer first. Before avocado freezes completely, insert sticks. Add almond milk layer after avocado completely frozen.
- Try coconut milk, banana, milk or other nut milk
- Matcha = add 1 tablespoon matcha powder
- Chocolate = add 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Key Lime Flavor = add 1 drop lime essential oil and dash of vanilla