- 6 handfuls baby kale
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked salt
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 2 mandarins, peeled, wedged or sliced
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs (I like basil and mint)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Toss greens with salt, oil and vinegar.
- Layer other ingredients over greens for a nice presentation.
- Toss just before serving.
Winter brings us citrus and dark leafy greens. This salad goes great with any entree or top it with some wild caught fresh salmon or grass fed steak for a full meal.