- 1 cup all-natural nut butter (peanut, almond, or sunbutter)
- 4 bananas
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350. Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper or slick with a little avocado oil.
- In a small saucepan over low-medium heat, melt the nut butter.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the bananas, cocoa powder, protein powder and nut butter until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into pan, sprinkle with nuts and bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely before serving.
Makes 16 2x2 brownies. Recipe modified by That Clean Life.