- 1 cup Bob's Red Mill 1:1 gluten-free baking flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup finely grated zucchini
- ½ cup finely grated carrot
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ½ chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and place rack in the center of the oven. Coat a mini muffin pan with avocado oil (spray or use a towel to wipe it down.) Or, use baking cups or papers.
- Combine the flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda in a mixing bowl and whisk until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the oil, maple syrup, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Combine the flour mixture with the wet ingredients.
- Fold in zucchini, carrot, raisins, and nuts.
- Fill each cup in the mini muffin pan approximately ¾ full.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
Makes about 24 mini muffins
Use a regular muffin pan or bread pan for bread.