We understand the frustration that comes from not getting the results you wanted or being heard by other practitioners. Working with us means we'll listen and do a deep exploration to find the root of your symptoms. You'll get a customized protocol to help you reduce your symptoms and heal your gut.
We work with people suffering from a range of symptoms including:
- Thin stools
- Abdominal or intestinal pain
- Bloating, Distention, Gas
- Nausea and/or vomiting
- Muscle and joint pain
- Fatigue or sleepiness during the day
- General malaise (feeling lousy)
- Irritability, Depression, Anxiety, Mood Swings
- Post Nasal Drip, Chronic Drainage
- Skin conditions such as Eczema and Dermatitis
- Fluctuating weight, water retention
- Brain fog
Let's Get to the Root of Your Symptoms
We'll start by getting to the root of your symptoms with lab testing. Our Registered Dietitian will select an appropriate lab based on your symptoms and health history.
Your path is unique. For some, we might address food sensitivities; others may address gut bacteria, parasites, or candida. Together, we'll decide what's the best fit for you. Then, our Registered Dietitian will tailor a protocol just for you. You'll also work with our Lifestyle Coach to build new skills and create desire to actually take the action necessary to heal your body.
Path Nutrition Client Testimonials
*Disclaimer: Results vary because everybody is different. While these testimonials are real stories from real clients, we don't believe in comparing your body to others. This site does not provide medical advice. We don't diagnose because we are not medical doctors. Beth is a Registered Functional Dietitian and Jessica is a certified coach.
How the Program Works
We can work with you in-office or virtually. You start with a 90-minute consultation with both Beth and Jessica. We get to know your full health story and provide you with nutrition recommendations right away. We provide you the lab kit and you take it to the lab for your blood draw. We do not draw labs in our office.
Once we receive your results we'll go over the results and start your protocol. We'll also create your customized program
If you have questions please book a free call with us. We're happy to walk you through it.
This program includes one lab test, protocol, and all appointments for $1950.
*Insurance may cover a portion of your appointments. We do not take insurance but can provide you a super bill to file with your insurance provider.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you take insurance?
We do not take insurance, but we do provide you with the necessary paperwork so you can file with your insurance which may cover a portion of your program.
How is Path Nutrition different from standard practice?
We use integrative and functional principles. We believe there is no one way of supporting health. Each person's body is unique in how it responds to food and the environment we live in. We look at all aspects of health and lifestyle. Food and nutrition are important but so are sleep, movement, stress levels, personal relationships, and community. Path Nutrition offers full service support. When you work with Path you have a team on your side. Everything is designed specifically for you.
What labs do you use to monitor gut health?
Depending on your health story we may suggest MRT food sensitivity testing, GI stool testing, organic acid, or general wellness panels. We prefer to test, not guess.
What is the MRT/LEAP Test?
MRT stands for mediator release test. We test 120 foods and 30 chemicals. The test measures the pro-inflammatory mediators (cytokines, histamine, leukotrienes, and prostaglandins) that are released when your cells come in contact with these foods and chemicals. The MRT test is more reliable than igg testing. LEAP is the patented diet protocol that takes place after you receive your results.
What's the difference between food allergies and food sensitivities?
- Food allergies often produce acute symptoms that are sometimes life threatening. Food allergy tests review IgE levels.
- Food sensitivities have unique characteristics such as delayed reactions and dose dependency. For example, although some reactions occur shortly after consumption, you can also react to a food 72-96 hours after eating it, often making it hard to establish cause and effect. In addition, unlike allergies, food sensitivities are dose dependent. For example, you might eat 1/2 cup of grapes and feel fine, but if you ate 2 cups you might not. Reactions can take many forms. Although most of the immune system is in the gut, reactions to foods aren’t necessarily confined to digestive symptoms. When you eat a reactive food, the immune system sends out special “chemicals” called immune mediators all throughout the body. These mediators can affect any organ or tissue, even in the brain.
What if I just want to lose weight?
We prioritize health over weight. If you don't have any health conditions or uncomfortable symptoms then you may be a candidate for our weight loss program. We approach weight loss by digging deeper and finding out what is really going on with your system as a whole. Our mind-body nutrition process will serve you more than anything you ever tried before.
What if I don't know how to cook or don't enjoy it?
That's OK, we help you with that too! As part of your membership we offer cooking tutorials, grocery tours, meal planning exercises, and so much more. We want to educate you so you can make your own proactive changes and develop mindful eating habits.
Do I have to take supplements?
No, not everyone needs supplements, but you may need to take some short-term to bring the body back into balance that you simply can't achieve through diet alone.
Still need more info?
If you still have questions, you can contact us via a form on our about page.