Get your glow on!
If you're craving the transformational support of professional health coaching and the unique kind of accountability and inspiration that can only be experienced in a group setting, Detox360 is for you.
The Next Group starts September 6th, 2018
Get on the list and we'll notify you when it's time to get registered.
Reset your body and your mind with Detox360.
- Feel fatigued, sluggish or generally "blah"?
- Experience headaches or migraines?
- Have aching joints and muscles?
- Feel unfocused or foggy?
- Have digestive problems or uncomfortable bloating?
- Feel confused about what healthy means for you?
- Need a boost for long-term wellness or weight loss?
Try Detox 360 if you want to:
- Reduce inflammation
- Improve digestion
- Increase energy
- Enhance mental clarity
- Support your body's natural detoxification pathways
- Let go of bad habits and attachments
- Build nourishing habits
Frequently Asked Questions...
- Simply put, life happens. We are exposed to chemicals in our foods, home cleaning products, beauty products, and the environment. Our bodies' detoxification organs, the kidneys, liver, lymph, lungs, intestines, and skin work hard to clear these on their own every day.
- Factors such as genetics, stress, dietary choices, lifestyle, medications, and exposures outside of our control can vary our ability to neutralize and excrete toxins. Detox360 gives your body extra support to do what it does best.
- We grow comfortable and attached to habits that aren't supporting sustainable wellness.
How is Detox360 different from other cleanses?
- Rooted in functional medicine, this plan is designed to nourish your body not deprive it.
- Get support and accountability from weekly group meetings.
- Our multifaceted program is intended to support the immune, filtering, cleansing, and metabolic systems, and so much more.
- In addition to addressing physical toxins, we'll explore toxic belief systems and attachements that may be holding you back from reaching your goals.
- This program is science based and safely designed to ensure you're getting everything you need to support your body's natural detoxification pathways.
What does the program look like?
- Reset360 is a four-week group nutrition program
- There are four weekly group meetings
- Gentle whole-food based dietary plan (choose from omnivore or vegan) with weekly changes
- You'll eat an abundance of whole foods, organic produce, high-quality proteins and fats.
- Curated supplement protocol
- Weekly reading material, worksheets, and journaling
- Detailed guides and resources
- A focus on lifestyle practices, such as regular movement, healthy sleep habits, self-care activities and relaxation
- Guidance on easing back into a sustainable lifestyle
Detox360 is a multifaceted functional wellness program that supports whole health.
The Science of Detoxification
Not all detoxes are created equal. Your body needs proper nutrition to support natural detoxification pathways.
This diagram shows the phases of liver detox. These are normal functions your body does everyday. However, if you're missing nutrients from lack of proper nutrition, stress, toxic exposure, etc then things can start to get sluggish.
The green boxes show the required nutrients to support your liver's natural function. Most cleanses and detox programs miss the mark on this because they are too restrictive or incomplete. Most juice cleanses don't provide adequate nutrition to support this process.
In addition to fully supporting your liver, we'll also support your kidneys, lymph system, AND refresh your lifestyle and shift your mind-set. Cool, right?!
support your whole body because you're a whole person.
The Detox360 includes:
- Metabolic assessment
- A printed manual with easy-to-use guies for the program
- A virtual manual - viewable via computer, tablet, or phone
- Supplement kit by Apex Energetics
- Meal plans and recipes
- Reading material and worksheets
- Educational videos
- Weekly meetings
- E-mail support
- Tote bag with special gift
The group will meet weekly for 4-weeks on Thursdays from 11:30-1:00pm, May 10th-May31st
Payment Plan A: Reserve your spot with your first payment of $250. Second payment of $250 due the same day as first meeting.
Payment Plan B: One payment of $475 due at sign-up. (Save $25)
*All confirmed enrollees will receive a 15-minute health assessment with our Registered Dietitian to be sure they are eligble for the program. While this program is wonderful for most people, it may not be right for some. This program is not recommended for pregnant or nursing women. If it is concluded that you are ineligible to participate, you will receive a full refund. The deadline for refunds for all participants is 7 business days prior to the group start date.
The next group starts September 6th, 2018
Get on the list and we'll email you details when it's time.