- 1 8-10 oz package soba noodles
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 English cucumber, sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup organic shoyu or tamari
- 1 teaspoon sambal or garlic chili paste
- 8 cups washed mixed greens for serving
- Cook the soba noodles per package instructions.
- While noodles are cooking, combine oil, vinegar, lime juice, sambal, and shoyu.
- Drain and rinse cooked soba noodles in cold water until cooled, drain well.
- Add noodles to a large bowl and toss with half the dressing.
- Add chicken, cucumber, radishes, and herbs.
- Add remaining dressing, toss again.
- Season to taste.
- Serve the noodle salad over mixed greens.
Makes 4-6 servings