This salad is super refreshing and easy to make.
- 2 organic red apples, cored and sliced thin
- 6 small-medium red radishes, sliced thin
- 1 cup hearts of palm (fresh, canned, or jarred), sliced about 1 inch thick
- 2 cups micro greens or sunflower sprouts
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Combine lime juice, extra virgin olive oil and sea salt in a bowl. Adjust to taste.
- Slice apples last so they don't brown.
- Toss all produce with dressing and serve immediately.
Makes 2 large salads or 4 side salads. Goes excellent with any protein of choice.