Step 1: Book Your Free 15-Minute Phone Consultation
Memberships are available online or in-office!
Complete our Booking Form
STEP 2: Book Your Intake Appointment
Intake appointments are 75-90 minutes long and may be completed online or in person.
Schedule a Virtual Appointment
Schedule an In-Office Appointment
- 60-90 minutes towards appointments or services per month
- Weekly accountability check-ins
- 24/7 access to your records
- Unlimited email access to Beth + Jessica
- Access to professional grade supplements
- Access to lab testing
- On-Line Community
- Discounts & Perks
We live on the cutting edge of client centered nutrition practice and we use technology to support your busy lifestyle. You can visit us virtually or in-person and book all your appointments on-line. All your records, meal plans, and documents can be accessed through your client portal 24/7. Yes, there's even an app for that!
We offer monthly and yearly memberships.
Please contact us for more info.
We believe in the power of consistency. Like having a gym membership or working with a therapist, it takes continued effort to make lasting change. We steadfastly support our members through the process. We recommend a minimum of 6 months of membership, but it's always your call.
Getting started is easy! Start by booking your free consultation call. We can answer your questions and guide you through the next steps.
How it Works
Assessment: Your first month starts with a 90-minute intake appointment. We take our time getting to know you and creating a plan just for you.
Follow-Ups: Each month you get time towards appointments & services to use how you wish. Depending on your personalized plan, you may have a combination of brief coaching sessions, longer appointments, or even hands on services like cooking tutorials and grocery shopping tours. Your path is unique!
Lab Testing: Lab testing tells us more about your unique body and how it works. See our FAQ's to learn about the labs we work with.
Supplements & Vitamins: Not all vitamins are created equal. Did you know supplements aren't regulated? The vitamins you buy at the grocery store, are unreliable, at best. We only recommend professional-grade supplements that are 3rd- party tested to prove that they are what they say they are. They are bioavailable and have no added fillers. We offer access to the best supplements at affordable prices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you take insurance?
We do not take insurance, but we do provide you with the necessary paperwork so you can file with your insurance. If you are in need of labs, many of the companies we use may assist in filing with your insurance.
How is Path Nutrition different from standard practice?
We use integrative & functional medicine principles. We believe there is no one way of supporting health. Each person's body is unique in how it responds to food and the environment we live in. We look at all aspects of health and lifestyle. Food and nutrition are important but so are sleep, movement, stress levels, personal relationships, and community.
What conditions do you support?
We support clients with most issues pertaining to gut health and general nutrition. Some reasons you might come see us are: GI Disorders, IBS, Leaky Gut, Migraines, Low Energy, Brain Fog, Skin Conditions, Auto-Immune Disorders, Thyroid Disease, Hormonal Imbalances, Candida, Insulin Resistance, Food Sensitivities, Inflammation, Weight Management, and more! If you have questions about whether or not we can support your needs, please schedule your free consultation.
What is a Food Coach?
Your food coach works in tandem with your Dietitian to help you implement your wellness goals. Everyone has a different Path and needs a little boost along the way. The extra education and support provided by your coach ensures a unique experience that sets you up for success. We use mind body nutrition to support you with coaching strategies that are nourishing, doable, sustainable, and that yield results.
What if I just want to lose weight?
That's great! We approach weight loss by digging deeper and finding out what is really going on with your system as a whole. Looking at the bigger picture and addressing other issues related to hormones, neurotransmitters, inflammation, and mindful eating habits often leads to finding the body you are meant to have. There is no magic pill, diet, or shot that can do the work you need to free your mind from toxic beliefs. If you are ready to make the change we can help. You need to know we won't record your fat composition or weight during the process because we believe these numbers will naturally adjust with the other work we do. Our mind-body nutrition process will serve you more than anything you ever tried before.
What is mind body nutrition?
- Mind body nutrition goes far beyond classical nutrition by focusing on the fascinating connections between brain, body, and behavior. Simply put, what we eat is only half of the story of good nutrition. The other half is who we are as eaters. Mind body nutrition reveals how stress physiology, the relaxation response, breathing, awareness, pleasure, meal timing and much more profoundly influence digestion and calorie burning.
- For far too long, we’ve been inundated by negative messages about food, weight and diet. The majority of nutrition experts promote conflicting advice. The result is people are confused about what to eat, and how to have a happy relationship with food and a healthy metabolism. At Path Nutrition, we combine many of the best strategies from nutrition science and eating psychology.
- Mind body nutrition addresses weight concerns, binge eating, overeating, body image challenges, and various nutrition related health concerns. Our approach is positive and empowering. We don’t see your eating challenges merely as a sign that “something is wrong with you” – but as a place where we can more fully explore some of the personal dimensions in life that impact food, weight and health. Oftentimes, our eating challenges are connected to work, money, relationship, family, intimacy, life stress and so much more. As we work together in this way, eating and health issues become a place of exploration.
What if I don't know how to cook or don't enjoy it?
That's OK, we help you with that too! As part of your membership we offer cooking tutorials, grocery tours, meal planning exercises, and so much more. We want to educate you so you can make your own proactive changes and develop mindful eating habits.
What kinds of labs do you use to monitor nutrition status?
- Micronutrient Test: Measures intracellular nutritional levels of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other cell metabolites
- Also available, MTHFR, lipids, thyroid and adrenal/cortisol levels to assess nutritional support
- MRT (Mediator Release Testing) or Food Sensitivity Test: tests for food and chemical sensitivities that increase inflammation in the gut and body that are often associated with migraines, IBS, pain, and many other conditions.
- LEAP (Lifestyle Eating and Performance) is the immuno-calm eating plan specific to your test results and symptoms.
- Common labs like vitamin D, B12, and other body markers to help determine nutrition status when you are unable to obtain from your regular health care provider. Convenient and cost-effective.
Recent labs from your doctor
- Using labs you obtained from your regular health care provider within the last 3 months we can assess your nutritional health.
Do I have to take supplements?
No, not everyone needs supplements, but you may need to take some short-term to bring the body back into balance that you simply can't achieve through diet alone.
Still need more info?
If you still have questions, you can contact us via a form on our about page.